Welcome

Messages

Beyond


Links
Tak terupdet | Thursday, March 27, 2014

Assalamualaikum~

 I know you're goin through hardship 
And I know that you're scared 
But you don't need to worry
 'cause Allah is there
#np Saif Adam- After hardship comes ease

I know it's been ages since I last updated my blog and suddenly tonight I'm feeling like posting a new entry. Well, just because I'm in a good mood. Alhamdulillah, I passed the JPJ test today~

So I know "there's nothing to write" can't possibly be an excuse since there's been lots of things happening these past few weeks. Like when the time came for my SPM result, yet I never updated about how I felt before taking the results, or after getting the results haha lol. I totally abandoned this blog.

Okay now let's get to the story. Alhamdulillah, I was super grateful with my SPM result. Eventhough it was quite a shock especially to my parents who checked out the results first before me (Since Teacher Vin hide the slip in the school magazine before handing it to us haha) And yes honestly it was a shock for me too. Hehe. I was really sorry to Ustaz Nordin especially for not being able to realise his target. Hehe during the photography session on the stage, I had the chance to talk to him. Ustaz was being so kind.. like "Hm takpe lah dah nak buat macam mane. Takde rezeki." Assifni jiddan ustaz!

Actually I wasn't feeling sad or dissapointed for not getting the result that the school had been targetting, bcs rather than looking too much on that 1 subject, I'd been feeling too grateful about the other 10 subjects. Hehe like seriously.. Allah The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful, how can I feel sad when I never expected to get this much? :')

It was also a pleasure to get to meet everyone else again. Hehe. Can't wait to meet again on the 25th of April insyaAllah :)

Btw todayyy is such a special day - Happy birthday to my ever dearest Atiq Arashny! Hehe. Love you to the moon and back. Gonna meet her tomorrow insyaAllah ^^




Credits: Steffanie|Tutorials|Tumblr inspired layout