Welcome

Messages

Beyond


Links
Comeback | Sunday, August 11, 2013

Assalamualaikum~

It seems like I've stopped blogging for a while , ey? Heheh. Come to think of it, I don't know why I started blogging in the first place. Huhu maybe just to try out something new? Maybe. I used to write a new post once every week, at least. But that was then , when I'm still at home. Now that I've gone to a boarding school, I seem to ignore this blog. Hehehe gomenasai!

Alaaa but it doesn't really matter anyhow. Because I figured nobody would be reading this blog. I used to have a silent reader, long ago. Not sure whether the reader stays, or gone already? Huhu nevermind . Let's just make this blog really, a place to express :)

Soooo I'll be having my trial right after the school reopens. It's so unbelievable that I'm gonna sit for the SPM Trial in more or less a week. Like, when did I grow up so much? 17 already? Hehe. It's scary. Really. Everyone's been talking about how the results will be used for the scholarship stuff and right there and then made me realise that whoa just soon I'll be stepping in a new phase of life. No more school days. No more uniforms. No more school rules to break xP eheh.
And I , don't feel like growing up.

Life's a long journey. True. It makes me feel bad that I have to start it all over again. You know, starting right from the scratch at a new place. Having this kind of conversation again "Hey, what's your name? Nice to meet you?" . Just when I'm already happy, with all the people around me here. It takes me a hard time to start this back when I'm in form four, but after only two short years, we're gonna have to go through this again? Hmm help me with this social thing!!
Ahaks overr.

The last day before we went back for raya holidays, was like one of the most memorable days in my life. True, Ramadhan this year is different than the past years. Last year I felt nothing. New place, new people. But this year, if it's possible I'd like to capture all the things happening and save it as my treasured memory. Thariqians, Al Kindies, 58th Generations, my lovely usrah sisters , dorm mates and just everyone there.
I don't know why, but there's just something about this place.
Bumi waqafan - Transit terindah :)


Al islamu ya'lu wa la yu'la 'alaih
Ya Allah, tempatkan KISAS teratas,
moga nama Islam dijulang tinggi.
KISAS terunggul! Amiin.

C'mon guys, it's now or never. Time for a change.




Credits: Steffanie|Tutorials|Tumblr inspired layout