Welcome

Messages

Beyond


Links
A Short Break | Saturday, October 27, 2012

Assalamualaikum~

I still can't believe I'm home haha. I thought I would have to spend my first raya haji in KISAS haha :P But it's such a short break, it was merely a weekend break. Means that I have to return before Monday.

Seriously I hate this new blogspot format. It kills my excitement of writing a new post. oh kemonnn.

Anyway let's just ignore that. If it was up to me, I don't think I would go back for the last two weeks of school session. Haha. No, I'm not excited about Kisas Olympic or anything. Well maybe the dinner is a bit exciting, where the food part is concerned. But the Kisas Olympic..err, can I not go?

Luckily we're done with our final year exam, which was *gulp* challenging and mind wrecking especially physics and add maths for me. My favorite was PQS and PSI haha. And the last papers-Bhsa Arab too, eventhough I'm not quite sure about the right murodif and murodat haha.

This year's Raya Haji was fun because everyone's here! It's good to be home :)

I can't seem to rack my brains for more ideas - well it's already nearly 3 a.m and I should be going to sleep now. Please pray for me, for all of us to get good results :)

Lights off.




Credits: Steffanie|Tutorials|Tumblr inspired layout