Welcome

Messages

Beyond


Links
All Things Bright and Beautiful | Thursday, October 27, 2011

Assalamualaikum..

I recently noticed Owl City updating about their new album- All Things Bright and Beautiful. I simply love the name :) so natural. Owl City's style as always. I haven't heard all the songs yet but so far there's one song which I favor hee . Track number 9, Hospital Flowers. Here's the list of songs in that album.


1. The Real World
2. Deer in the Headlights
3. Angels
4. Dreams Don't Turn to Dust
5. Honey and the Bee (featuring Breanne Düren)
6. Kamikaze
7. January 28, 1986 (Prologue to Galaxies)
8. Galaxies
9. Hospital Flowers (featuring Joan Young)
10. Alligator Sky (featuring Shawn Chrystopher)
11. The Yacht Club (featuring Lights)
12. Plant Life (featuring Matthew Thiessen)

And oh yes, if you noticed my third song in the playlist is Adam Young's response to Taylor Swift's Enchanted. It's such a beautiful song and I really like it. Yeah I know this song was like early this year. I've been listening to the Taylor Swift version but I actually loved Adam Young's version moreee :) He's sooo cool. Hehe I just love him! And Owl City too! Poor him, Taylor didn't love him the way he loved her.

# please don't be in love with someone else
please don't have somebody waiting on you




Credits: Steffanie|Tutorials|Tumblr inspired layout