Welcome

Messages

Beyond


Links
Wandering here | Sunday, March 6, 2011

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

It's Sunday and here I am writing a post. Weird rite? Hehe.
Geo was freakingly difficult today. I've always thought Geo as one of my fav. How can it be so hard on me? urgggggh =__='
Have one subject left ; Bhsa Arab. go eliessa!

Blogspot is driving me crazy la. I cant add a text gadget. It just wont let me! -,-
alright then. let me just write it here.
entitled : LIKES
I've been reading e-pop from SURIA ehem ehem Haha, and there is actually a cafe in Korea with Charlie Brown's theme! Charlie Brown! Charlie Brown=Snoopy's owner. In case you didn't notice, there's always a comic strip in New Straits Time/The Star on Snoopy entitled Peanuts. And I love Snoopy :D

snoopy Pictures, Images and Photos




Credits: Steffanie|Tutorials|Tumblr inspired layout