Welcome

Messages

Beyond


Links
I'm fifteeeeeeeen! | Thursday, March 3, 2011



Salam.
Officially fifteen on the 1st of March! High five to my birthdaymates ; Afiq and JB! Haha.
To everyone who wishes, thank you very much :) very much appreciation from me. And for the presents , double thank you! :') Ehem. Hahahahaha.
Sorry for my late respond! Minggu exam = tak sempat tgk kiri kanan. Haha.

Come to think of it, I'm quite a grown up now. Fifteen years old eh? It's been my 3rd year in secondary school already. waaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Setakat ni exam okay lagi. I've got three more subjects for next week, Geo-Maths-Bhsa Arab. This Saturday is a school day and I'm playing netball! Hehe :D
GO LAKSAMANA!

Its a rare occasion that I would update this blog in the middle of 'busyness' like this. Haha.




Credits: Steffanie|Tutorials|Tumblr inspired layout