Welcome

Messages

Beyond


Links
Hello everyone! | Friday, February 25, 2011

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Hate to see so few post in my archive for February. So I posted. And here I am.


In this world, there is at least one person that stands by your side. -Taecyeon

I'd take one of those taggies wishing for one that would keep me smiling each day. welll next week is the first monthly test. it's on the first of March. yes. 1st of March. Can't there be anymore consideration? Hello~~ its my birthday thereeeee~~

Let's recap on my past few weeks. School, extra class, night class and the routine is a cycle. The same cycle each day! I hope something exciting would happen in my life. Maybe tomorrow. Haha.

Looks like I'm the who should do the changes. sooo what changes could possibly make my day exciting? Welllllll I'd better go and think.
chow.




Credits: Steffanie|Tutorials|Tumblr inspired layout